суббота, 11 октября 2008 г.

annie campbell




Went swing dancing at Mercury Cafe with Linda and her friend Mike. Bobby that I met last night at Charlie Browns showed up too. Had a super wonderful time learning the jitterbug. Bobby is an incredibly dancer We did the swich partner thing for the lesson, but then he and I danced quite a bit afterward - he is amazing He knows how to lead and he was spinning me around and I was doing things that I didnapos;t even know I could do - it was a blast After Linda and Mike left we shared a dinner there, vegitarian fettucini that was wonderful. We danced 2 more songs afterward to end the night. It was great Iapos;ll have to update though about how I seriously almost injured this poor man on a lift.... Oops.
annie campbell, annie campos, annie cannon.



Комментариев нет: