воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

australian post office website




Woke up this afternoon. Evening, whatever.

woke up feeling like iapos;d lost something. Idk. I think i dreamt a lot, it tends to happen when i sleep during daylight. I think my body doesnapos;t really know what to do with the combination of being zonked-out-tired and the sun saying apos;it is time to be awake now~~~apos;

anyway. I woke up a lot, with snippets and a haze of dreamland, and i think when i woke up the last time i was coming out of a sad dream. A dream of loss and disappointment and ... Iunno, yearning or something. I know it is silly, itapos;s just a random product of my crazyass subconscious, but i feel kind of unfulfilled.


i wish i had the time over the next week to do something besides just assignment work. Iapos;m feeling that burning desire to sit somewhere in a park and write.
australian post office website, australian post office telephones, australian post office opening hours, australian post office locations, australian post office hours.



Комментариев нет: