среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

cad gis center




For those of you who write, do any of you use Track Changes when you revise? I never have before, but I use it all the time for school stuff when Iapos;m going back and forth on a paper with my advisor, and it occurred to me that it could be useful for going back and forth with editor/agent/crit partners. Right now, Iapos;m revising the love-book. Itapos;s just a few tweaks here and there, and most of the book will probably stay close to its original form, so I thought it might be helpful to have one version of the draft where my agent can actually SEE the new parts highlighted. Iapos;m thinking Iapos;ll send her a version with Track Changes turned off, too, in case she just wants to read straight through again, but TC does seem like it could be handy- you can insert comments, respond to them, and see exactly what happens in each form of a draft.

Here ends the random question for the day. Back to revising.

chip epson resetter, cad gis center, cad gis integration, cad gis job.



Комментариев нет: