понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

example of a learning




A week of AMAZEMENT

THURSDAY...
Iapos;m so AMAZED by the free cup of drink by KorKorapos;s friend...
TOUCHED

FRIDAY...
Iapos;m so AMAZED by my 2nd uncle...
Late late night after cell group...
My laziness to take bus...
My 2nd uncle came all the way to Hougang just to send me and junjie home...
TOUCHED
I wonder if i called my dad will he come...
HAHA
But my 2nd uncle has always been my 2nd DADDY...
LOVE HIM LOTS

SATURDAY...
Iapos;m AMAZED by the "SUPER BOWL BEAN CURD" from HK Cafe, Marina
So big...
Till can feed many many...
I seen Godapos;s "five loafs and two fishes" coming to past in different form....
I really went WOW

SUNDAY...
Iapos;m AMAZED by the NEW BUS...
With my fav. DRIVER...
The coolness of the bus...
Operates just like an MRT...
With the "DOOR CLOSING ANNOUNCEMENT"
With the "THANK YOU FOR TRAVELING WITH US ANNOUNCEMENT"
Iapos;m AMAZED with the hours iapos;m with zhang...
We did our usual things...
But having fun always...
Iapos;m missing her badly...


drying thyme, example of a learning, example of a learning contract, example of a learning log, example of a lease agreement.



Комментариев нет: