суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

flat income rate tax




I skimmed the previous posts and did not see a question quite like mine so my apologies if this topic has been done to death (and if youapos;re also getting this from the place I�posted it).

I am currently in the middle of my third semester of the MLIS.� Because Iapos;ve made a point of taking course overloads, I will be done with 31 of 36 hours by December 2008.� My focus is in academic librarianship and Iapos;ve taken some archival coursework as well.� Recently Dream University put out an announcement for two different librarian positions -- electronic resources and archives.� Both positions have a start date next spring and require an MLS.�

Because I wonapos;t have my MLS in hand until May (a month or two after the jobs start), Iapos;ve been hesitant to apply.� The other kicker is that, while I will also have an MA�in history and have several years of experience as a college history instructor, I donapos;t have library experience.� I did work as a computer tech for several years and am currently teaching history classes both online and in a traditional classroom. �

My question then -- is it even worth it for me to apply?� If I had library experience, it might make up for the lack of MLS�in hand and vice versa.� Since I am lacking in both of those things, should I even bother applying?� Does my experience teaching online and working as a computer support tech make up for previous experience in library/electronic resources?� Does my history degree and archival coursework make up for a lack of archives-specific experience?� The other part of my problem is trying to decide which position to seek.�

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

ETA: I belong to SAA, ALA, AHA, a state Museums organization, and a state Archival organization, and have for several years.� My academic/professional references should be really great, my GPAs are high, and I have a crapload of academic and leadership awards from my undergrad.� Is any of that relevant to the job search (read: do I�put it on the CV)?

costa ricas climate, flat income rate tax, flat incline decline bench, flat incline bench, flat inc screen television, flat in stomach week.



Комментариев нет: