среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

driver permit tennessee




HEY THERE.

Oh ya, before i forget, 4/2 people, the class chalet photos are all up in my facebook.
I canapos;t load them up here, it will take at least a year to do that.
Sorry people if you donapos;t have any facebook acct.
I shall try to load them in my Flickr acct?

Oh, btw, went to watch "House Bunny" the day before during the chalet.
The really bimbo show thatapos;s really good :D
At least it made me laugh non stop, havenapos;t really laugh like that for a long time. XD

Shander came over ytd to bake cookies :D
Ahaaa, it was great to have someone to accompany me
She didnapos;t leave until abt 10 plus :)

So, abt today, Urgh, I hate today.
I stayed at home the whole time, it was freaking boring
I figured out how many metres of cloth is needed for all the curtains in my house
Random thought though.
I think the tv in the living room is not too big not too small, but the one in my room looks weird.
I think my room really had a makeover. Like a facelift kinda thing.
Haha, looks better now.
Oh god, Iapos;m crapping.

Whatever, anyways, Mumapos;s coming back tml
Oh I canapos;t wait, cause I WANNA GO OUT
Like even if itapos;s the last day, i stil wanna go out
Itapos;s so freaking boring to stay at home
Iapos;ve watched almost all the movies I have, alone.
Even talked to myself to sleep almost every night, cause no one is free to talk to me on the phone. ):

I totally wasted the 2 weeks of my holidays man.
Itapos;s gonna end soon, cause Iapos;ll be back to sch frm next week on. BAH.
Shander are you free on Saturday?

PS* Thanks for the songs Ridzuan :D

blues guitar samick saraceno, driver permit tennessee, driver permit study guide, driver permit sample test, driver permit requirement, driver permit quizzes.



Комментариев нет: