четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

copthorn hotel gatwick




Okay. So yeah. My prediction came true. All my Ouran videos are slowly being taken down one by freakinapos; one. Hereapos;s the order so far:

- So In Love with Two
- Stand Out
- Charm Attack
- ......?

Gradually, all my videos will be taken down. I find it hard to believe that the person who owns the music has suddenly come calling on my profile, but whatever.

What do you guys think I should do? Just get a new account or move from YouTube completely?

Also, which video do you guys think will be the next one? Iapos;m thinking either Visualize or Itapos;s Only Love... But I totally called Charm Attack, though. I was so thinking it. (And Iapos;m only being a little sarcastic here... *sad*)

adiemus enya album, copthorn hotel gatwick, copthorn hotel cardiff, copthorn hotel birmingham.



Комментариев нет: