суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

controversial topis





Iapos;m thinking Iapos;m afraid of life.
Iapos;m afraid to graduate, and Iapos;m afraid to stay here.

Today Jessica, Evan and I were all talking,
About how we only have a year and a half left of school...
And that scares me.
Iapos;m afraid Iapos;m not doing what I want with the time I have here.
And Iapos;m afraid if I donapos;t leave Iapos;ll be sad forever.
Iapos;m stuck, Iapos;m stuck, Iapos;m stuck.

And Iapos;m also sorry,
If the white-out day shirts are little more depressing then normal
For S.A.D.D week, next week.
But I couldnapos;t stop making up endless possibilities why people didnapos;t get their chance.
Now, If only I could take mine.


controversial topis, controversial treatment, controversial treatment approaches for autism, controversial treatment for cancer, controversial tv.



Комментариев нет: