понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

city of social circle




Iapos;m not in Anzu-sanapos;s body no more Not that Iapos;m saying anything bad about you, Anzu-san, apos;cause Iapos;m not. But Iapos;m just glad I get to be me again and I donapos;t gotta wear dresses and I can climb trees and stuff without having to worry or nothing.

I got new stuff in my closet...or I think itapos;s new apos;cause I donapos;t remember them. Did you buy them? Thatapos;s so nice if you did. Gosh, you did so many nice things for me and I just got you one gift. Did you want me to do anything else? I can try and buy you more stuff sometime.

I wonder if my Trio-samas are back to normal now. Oh Kaiba-sama, Yuugi-sama and Seth-sama, are you guys okay? Are you back at home? Itapos;ll be so much easier if you are. Well, I guess Seth-sama you didnapos;t really have a home, but we can still try and move in together. Just wherever you move you gotta let me know, kay?
city of social circle, city of social circle georgia, city of socorro.



Комментариев нет: